1.The practice of naming hurricanes began when a weather forecaster decided to insult politicians he didn’t like by naming devastating tropical storms after them.
2. Lightening can strike twice in the same place
3.There are 100 dimples in a golf ball.
4.All the kings in a standard deck of cards have a moustache.
5. Twinkies originally had banana filling
6. A sneeze is faster than an eye wink
7. Fingernails grow faster than hair
8. An Olympic gold medal is made of silver
9. M&M candy stands for Micky and Moordale
10. A lion’s roar can be heard up to 8 km away.
11. Monaco is the smallest country in the world
12. Goldfish have a memory of only 3 seconds.
13. A group of swans is known as a bevy
14. Fishes cannot blink