- In the original tv series of The Addams’ Family – what is Uncle Fester’s last name?
2. “I Was a Teenage Grave Robber” was what author’s first published work in 1965?
3. What river carries more water than the longest rivers in Asia, Africa & North America combined. For bonus points, name the rivers
4. New Zealand has 2 official national anthems. “God Defend New Zealand” and what other song?
5. The Haber–Bosch process pulls what chemical out of gas, allowing for the production of synthetic fertilizers?
6. What is astrophobia?
7. Dr Henry Van Dyke Carter provided 363 drawings for what textbook, first published in 1858
8. In the original version of Adam Sandler’s Chanukah song, what two people eat together at the Carnegie Deli?
9. Who is usually credited as the father of the atomic bomb?
10. What is the correct term for a question mark immediately followed by an exclamation mark?
11. How many sons of Mattisyahu fought the Greeks? For bonus points name them?
12. What colour is snow?